Most administration of Axiell Collections is performed with Axiell Designer, a Windows based tool with a graphical user interface. Designer is used for the configuration, administration, and customization of the Axiell Collections system. It performs the following main tasks:
- Database maintenance: set up of tables, fields, relationships, indexing strategy.
- Security maintenance: creation of roles, groups and access control lists to objects.
- Application maintenance: menu options, screen layout, output formats.
- Import and export of data.
- Adapl script editing and compilation.
- Localization (including translations).
The Axiell Designer documentation is available here.
In this section of the Axiell Collections Help you will find details about installing Axiell Collections, and Technical specifications.